MASTERTOP P-5 is used to finish and smooth a variety of surfaces including concrete, underlayments, wood, residential vinyl, ceramic/quarry tiles, terrazzo and adhesives. Combined with water, MASTERTOP P-5 mixes to a creamy smooth consistency for ease of application. Designed around a Portland cement-based matrix, MASTERTOP P-5 is a rapid setting, aggregate-free, polymer modified cement-based finishing underlayment.
MASTERTOP P-5 is recommended for:
- Skim coating and smoothing rough concrete
- For filling minor voids, holes and cracks in concrete and underlayments
- Levelling and smoothing wood underlayment seams and joints
- Levelling and filling embossed sheet goods
- Skim coating over ceramic tile
- Skim coating over adhesive residue that is thin, well bonded, structurally sound and non-water soluble