GLENIUM ACE 393
GLENIUM ACE 393 is an advanced polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser developed to achieve high early strength, being ideally suited for the precast industry where highest durability and performance are demanded. With specifically tailored constituents of the active materials, GLENIUM ACE 393 shows excellent dispersion of cement and still provides extended slump retention even at low water binder ratio.
The superior development of early strength with GLENIUM ACE 393, allows for zero or minimum accelerated heat curing processes in precast concrete manufacture. GLENIUM ACE 393 is compatible with all Portland cements meeting international standards and is formulated to comply with ASTM C494 for Type F admixtures. GLENIUM ACE 393 is not to be used with sulphonated polymer based admixtures.
GLENIUM ACE 393 offers the following benefits for the precast concrete industry:
- Produces rheoplastic and self consolidating concrete using low w/c ratio
- Optimizes curing cycles by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature
- Eliminates heat curing processes
- Eliminates energy required for placing, consolidation and curing
- Improves surface appearance and concrete quality
- Produces durable precast concrete elements
- As compared to the traditional superplasticisers, improves engineering properties such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths